• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Help finding an unfinished province.

• Thread starter Deleted User - 841850
  • Start date

Deleted User - 841850

When I scout a province I don't always complete it right away either because I had to leave before I had done so or because I was just scouting it like for a quest or something and wasn't ready to solve it. The problem is that it is hard to relocate it when I want to go back to it. I spend a lot of time searching around on the map, I try to remember the area it was in but I still end up dragging the map around in search of it. I totally like the icon that indicates your scout's location., is there a way to create a similar device for locating an uncompleted province? (knowing me there probably is and I'm just being dense!)
Thanks.

DeletedUser2768

There's no button that takes you to a scouted, but not finished province. I'm like you, I do a lot of clicking and dragging to find a province to clear.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
There's no button that takes you to a scouted, but not finished province.
On the world map, I click on the binoculars on the bottom toolbar and it takes me to the province that is being scouted. It's yellow for me when the scout is busy and grey when the scout is idle. Of course, it's not clickable when it's grey.
Edit: Never mind... I first read it to mean a province the scout has not finished.
I agree it would be helpful to have a way to navigate to an open province that hasn't been completed.

DeletedUser18173

I like SoggyShorts' idea. Having a list of all unfinished provinces would be greatly helpful! Currently I'm just rtying to follow a pattern to keep track of my unfiinished provinces, but the further out I get, the more tedious it is to drag the map over. Zooming out further would be helpful too.

DeletedUser95

I am using my own map(ping) - in Excel
One tab kind of similar with the game world map, another tab is a list that shows for each camp - province coordinates, ranking points, how much i need to cater. Provinces that are completed are filled up , the one that are in progress I have 2 numbers - top: how many camps completed, bottom, ranking points per camp .(see the 4/7 at the bottom)
MAP.PNG
and this is the camps list:
Camps.PNG

The smaller squares show me provinces not scouted yet, and their difficulty.