• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Help friends - is there somewhere to report a Creeper?

tinareno

This person is very aggressive. I have a snipped image but do not want to post it here - the language is inappropriate.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
You can report directly to Inno through the game. Go to the lower right hand corner while you're in game, and click on that icon at the bottom. (it's the one at the far lowest right). The drop down box will pop up and you can click on the question mark. Good luck.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
There is also a way in-game to block someone from sending you private messages, but I can't remember the steps and can't jump into the game right now to check.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
On the app, in the messages view, click the profile image of the sender and a red Report button will appear. On the browser, it's the red exclamation under the profile image.

tinareno

Another female in my FS just shared this person is creeping her too. I will be sharing this valuable information with both my Fellowships!! You all are amazing.