• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Help! Game crashing.

• Thread starter Deleted User - 841850
  • Start date

Deleted User - 841850

Ok.
Following the read me guide to bug reporting below are my stats.

game ver
V1.56.3-(72013e9d3) (2018-6-15-7:03)

game world
winyandor

browser + ver
have used both chrome ver 67.0.3396.87 (official build) (64 bit) and
IE 9 ver11.09600.18977
update versions11.0.56 (KB40912946)

flash player ver-30.00.113

screen res. 1440x 900

account name momestar

Elf

Reproducibility- 5/5

current situation-game crashes in both browsers most notably when switching back and forth from world map to city, in Chrome it also crashes about every 20 minutes when staying in city..
Also, in chrome the crashing while switching occurs about every 8th-9th switch with a noticeable slowing down of redraw occurring before incident, in IE 9 the crash happens sometimes after first time but most often after the 3rd. IE9 does not crash during game play while in the city however while it opens quickly it draws in chunks i.e. parts of a neighbors city get drawn immediately with other sections, the draw follows a pattern which is usually, main hall and bigger constructs first then filling in smaller things.
Also when these crashes occur chrome complains that flash player or its plugin has stopped working whereas IE9 just goes to a white page with a grey circle in it's center

expected situation- for game to open smoothly and stay that way for the duration of game play as currently anything that I want to accomplish takes longer than it should because I have to go back and refresh often

Thanks.

Deleted User - 841850

Also the reason I can only access the forum and WIKI in IE9 , this is recent as I had no difficulty about 1 week ago. Additionally some sites work in one browser but not the other i.e. gamers gems of knowledge works only in chrome and elven stats works only in IE9,(I'm sure this has nothing to do with INNO Games but I thought I'd mention it in case it's part of the clue to figuring this issue out).

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
May or may not be related, but a recent update to "Adblock plus" has it stopping some elvenarc.om sites from loading properly as of a bout a week ago. If that extension is installed in chrome, you might try disabling it for the forums and wiki.

DeletedUser2768

May or may not be related, but a recent update to "Adblock plus" has it stopping some elvenarc.om sites from loading properly as of a bout a week ago. If that extension is installed in chrome, you might try disabling it for the forums and wiki.

I sent in a report to them about a week ago, and today I'm able to open in new tabs again.

Deleted User - 841850

I am happy to report that everything has gotten a lot better, I played for a few hours with only one "adobe flash crash". Additionally, everything opened up and executed pretty well. Awesome, thanks for all your hard work!