• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Help! I didn't get credit for my spell

DeletedUser

I'm a new player and I am required to do a "Power of Provision" spell. I found one in my bag of spells - I guess it was a beginner's gift. Anyway, I cast the spell and got lots of supplies from the workshop I cast it on, but I didn't get credit for casting the spell. I figured maybe the credit would come after the end of the spell time, but no joy. Now I'm stuck and I don't have the spell anymore in my bag. I can't produce another one until I have the magic academy. I'm almost there but don't think I'll have time to get it and finish the 17 contest spells before the time runs out. Any suggestions? Help?

DeletedUser2753

My experience is that what they meant is to create one, which takes hours and relics and first requires a Magic Academy. So looks like your stuck, sorry to say. It appears this contest is not designed for new players or anyone that chose not to build it.

DeletedUser2191

Thanks. *pouts*

Don't know if you are in a fellowship yet or not. When you do neighbourly visits among your fellowship or among your world map neighbours, you can earn a treasure chest. These chest give our random rewards from KP, goods relics or spells. Maximum of 3 chests per day with a chance to get a Power of Provision spell. If you obtain the spell from a chest it will complete the contest quest.

DeletedUser43

It won't matter if you get this one spell from doing neighborly help. Further on in the contest they have you make more spells and even more. I have never built a magic academy because it takes up too much room in my city. I have a very advanced city. :) You can do the contest, or have the room in your city. I need that room. The magic academy is big! 5x5.

DeletedUser2191

It won't matter if you get this one spell from doing neighborly help. Further on in the contest they have you make more spells and even more. I have never built a magic academy because it takes up too much room in my city. I have a very advanced city. :) You can do the contest, or have the room in your city. I need that room. The magic academy is big! 5x5.

I understand your position with regards to the magic academy, I have read the numerous threads about it. I was just providing an additional way to the OP of obtaining the spell which will complete the contest quest. With a little luck, if they have the x 3 PoP contest quest, they could possibly score 3 PoP's in one round of chests from doing NH.