• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Help! I seem to be stuck.

DeletedUser4014

Hi everyone,

I've been sitting all day in Anerdyll without being able to do anything. I can't upgrade my buildings because I need room, and I can't get room because I can't explore - everything's greyed out on the world map. I'm fairly new to the game so I'm not sure what's going on. Can anyone give help/advice?

Thanks for your time! :)

DeletedUser1901

Do you have enough coin to explore a provence? Are you scouting one already? You can only scout one at a time. That's the only two things I can think of that would cause the map to be grayed out.

DeletedUser3389

that's ok... I'm new to all of this... I figured it was either not enough coins or too much.... let me know where you are and if I can help you any time... also if you are in a fellowship or need one.... you are welcome anytime in ours!!!!

Lovey321

DeletedUser4014

I'd love to join, but I don't have much to offer, I'm afraid. and searching for a fellowship just locks up for me.

DeletedUser4372

i am kind of new myself, but have been a gamer since pong. the secret to this game? do not play it real active. you have to let time be your friend, not your enemy. those knowledge points will open up the game, if you just have patience. I even tried the buying my way to fun and i cannot say it actually worked, except for the very immediate future, i got just as stuck, if not more stuck when i used diamonds like crazy the first week, then they took 2 of my troop increase's and i cannot even think about fighting. I made a mistake in Negotiating alot of the map as i could not battle and now that i am caught up to where i was in troop size, i have such greater size troops to fight that i am still just as far back. Now i use timers on longer counts.. and get up and do something else. this game is like a houseplant, too much attention will kill it for you. just look in on it a few times a day and instead of waiting for those knowledge points to click, there will be a short stack waiting on you... hope i helped.

DeletedUser4759

Megaera:
There are two quests posted on the lower left hand side of the screen. One you HAVE TO DO, the second one you can decline. The decline quests loop around in a circle and will keep coming back up again. Say you are about to collect your supplies: Don't collect them just yet as soon as they are done and ready to be collected. Go to the declinable quests and keep declining quests until you come to one that says: Collect x amount of supplies. (There will be x amount of coins for finishing that quest). Press Okay, then go back and collect your supplies. Keep doing this until you have the needed amount to finish off the supplies quest. At that point a green check mark will come on. Press finish and it will you give the coins. Then loop around the declinable quests again until you come to the supplies quest again. By doing this you can build up your coins and supplies, and will then have $ to explore. You can keep doing this with this quest until you finish off the Have to Do Quest, then the declinable quests change.

DeletedUser4759

Megaera:

Oh Yeah! One more very important thing here... you don't need to press on the declinable requests again after you have selected it the first time, or after you collect your first round of supplies for that collect supplies quest. If you do... all what you just collected will be wiped out and that quest by the pictur too will disappear because it will take you to another quest. The quest status will give you a lil ! when you collect supplies, its just to let you know how much you have collected so far. Once you're quest is complete you can go on to another or go back and redo this quest again.

DeletedUser4759

If you are updating a workshop/building, click on the declinable quests until you get to to the Upgrade quest. Select the Upgrade Building quest a few minutes before your building (residences, and all levels of good manufacturing included in this quest) is completed. If upgrading a workshop, click on the Upgrade Workshop Quest button. This way you will collect coins (and sometimes supplies) for something you are already doing, you can do this with some even if you are already doing this on the Have To Quest, it will work as well for both at the same time, sort of like a double quest finish bonus feature. If you have one or more buildings that are gonna finish at the same time, move one/all buildings off the road, time now stops for that building/s. Let the other building finish, collect your quest reward. SCroll through the quests again until you come again to the upgrade wkshp/bldg quest. Then put the other buildings back on the road until you can collect the quest reward. You can also remove a piece of the road that leads to that building.