• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Help me!

DeletedUser6208

I run a small boutique. I also stitch ladies and kids clothes. I feel happy to say that I got an order for shipping. It is quite a big order and I purchased the material last day. I don’t have a separate room for storing it and I don’t want to make my home clumsy. My friend suggested me one of the temporary storage solutions in our place. Has anyone used such systems? I am completely new to such items and I don’t know how much space I need and I how much it would cost? I would like to receive your suggestions!

DeletedUser2963

It all depends on your area and situation. If you are renting or your zoneing laws wont allow you to put up a shed, then this is a great option. Also, if funds are an issue, making small monthly payments to a place like this is sometimes the best choice. Also, many companies that rent these units also offer insurance for the contents, for an added fee :) .Personally I would rather buy than rent, always. In the long run it will generally save money. So what is your situation, what is your long run? You might be better off buying something. Also, how big is your big....Will it fit in one room, one closet, two closets, a chest? Below is a link to some smaller storage options....

http://www.globalindustrial.com/g/o...heds/outdoor/rubbermaid-outdoor-plastic-sheds

These units do not survive extremes very well, but they are easy to put together, and collapsible when done. In a high theft area, I would not recommend these, they are easy to break into and in some cases pick up and carry off!

Edit: lol, just found you in Canada, nix the above. Extreme cold makes the product I mentioned brittle and not a good idea.

Last edited by a moderator: