• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Help,newbie and confused.

DeletedUser2963

You cannot change your user name unless you want to open a new account. However, since your user name has poop in it you could contact support and ask for a name change, they might agree as long as you don't try to change it to something worse. Bottom right hand side of the screen, little cog wheel, then little question mark, will open an in game ticket.

You open one account, with this account you can access all the "worlds" in your area and open a city on each, should you choose to do so. The diamonds that you purchase belong to the account so you can see and use them in other worlds. Items purchased with diamonds like buildings, expansions, or event specific currency are world specific and cannot be traded from world to world.

Dead world. The world is not dead you are just in a bad area. If you remain active they will move you(eventually) to a more active part of the map. The spot you land in when you open an account is random.

DeletedUser2963

I now see supposedly after 30 days cites in a world you do not play in will "disappear"?
Not your city, you purchased diamonds, until you spend them down your cities on all worlds will be "safe", just ignore the worlds you don't want to play in if the city is inactive they will shuffle it to the edge of the map.
Obviously the world where I had 47 "helps" would have been the one? ;)
:)

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Ok after rereading your reply maybe I understand better.Just confusing with so many worlds,beta and UK servers....

That sounds like different server groups. Each group can have several worlds. Beta has only 1 world and in the address bar it starts with zz, while the US group starts with US (of course) and has 5 worlds. There is an international (EN) and many other language based groups. The main difference between these are the people and language on the servers and where the servers are hosted. EN and Beta are based out of Germany I believe while US is based somewhere there (forget the location).

The diamonds that @Iyapo mentioned are only specific to the account for the same server group like US, they do not transfer over to say beta. You are welcome to start more than one town and a lot of people do to try the other race or just a different approach.

I am not sure one world is better than the other (except maybe in tournaments). The worlds started at different times. Arendyll is the first (US1), then winyandor (US2), felyndrl (US3), khelonaar (US4) and elcysandr (US5)

Beta world is a little different to the rest as it is beta, it gets updates first and the opportunity to catch bugs :rolleyes:

Mykan

Oh Wise One
You can play in lots of worlds just comes down to time. You can also have 2 account on the same world but that requires 2 logins and yes unbalanced trades then is against the rules.

With fellowships, read the overviews and try to find one that seems similar to your play style. Also when you apply for a fellowship sending message to the arch or a mage is also a good idea and goes a long way.