• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

HELP!!!

DeletedUser20472

It sounds like you are playing the mobile version, so do you have access to a PC where you can sign in with the browser version and see what happens with your builders hut?
I don't have a p.c.- and still no builders hut. I've started a new city just in case I can't get this problem worked out... but goodness I would really prefer to keep my original. I've contacted support multiple times and haven't received any help yet...maybe after the holidays

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I don't have a p.c.- and still no builders hut. I've started a new city just in case I can't get this problem worked out... but goodness I would really prefer to keep my original. I've contacted support multiple times and haven't received any help yet...maybe after the holidays

Even if you can sit down at a friend or relative's PC for long enough to go to the game page and sign into your account and see what your city looks like. It will not install anything on their computer if you try. Or if you can borrow someone's phone or tablet long enough to install and sign in to check. It is a long shot that it is just somehow your device, since it is sounding now like the builder's hut has somehow gotten deleted by a bug or a glitch, but it is worth trying if you can. Also, does your new city have a builder's hut in it and did you make a brand new account for it or just choose one of the other six worlds to start in?