• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

HELP!

DeletedUser22044

Okay I am stuck.... it says produce warrior masks 2 times with a manufactory from your current or previous chapter... WTH does this mean? I have produced 3 sets of warrior masks and its STILL not completing!!! >:/

Stormiel

I am having the same problem. I am in Chapter 10 - Sorcerers with a level 23 steel manufactory and i've made them over and over and over and they just won't count. I do not understand what is wrong.

Stormiel

found this in the Q & A's

Autumn Zodiac: Minimum building level required for production quests?
Yes. In the Autumn Zodiac event, some quests have a minimum level requirement which is stated within the quest condition. An example for this could be:

• Produce Beverages 12 times with a Workshop from your current or previous three Chapters

This means that you will need to have a Workshop of a certain level. To be more precise, you will need a Workshop of a level that you have unlocked earliest 3 Chapters before your current one.
91f1a254e211be8a742014936179ff10

Let's take the example of a player who is in Chapter 10: Sorcerers and Dragons. This player will need to have a Workshop level that was unlocked in Chapter 7 (current Chapter minus three), which is the Fairies Chapter. In Fairies, you will unlock Workshops of level 18 and 19, meaning that, for this player in Sorcerers and Dragons, a level 18 Workshop is the minimum requirement to complete this quest.

You can find all levels to unlock buildings on the Wiki as well, via the following links:

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@Raupnzl
The factory level required to complete the quest is based on your current chapter.
@Stormiel
I'm with Sir Squirrel: submit a ticket to support. Lvl 23 steel should complete the quests in Ch 10. Factories are required to be no more than one chapter (where workshop requirements are 3 chapters) behind your current chapter. A Ch 10 city should get credit for completing the quest if it is produced in a lvl 20 or higher factory.

kctanzen

Any tier 1 factory big enough to make sentient goods should satisfy the requirements for players in elementals+.

Elementals chapter is where the last tier 1 upgrade is unlocked and to my understanding, the factories do not have to be max level, just in the level range of the most recent advancement.

I am in Amuni now -- and my level 24 steel factory counts the same for quests as the fully upgraded level 27 buildings.
The only disadvantage of the level 24 building comes when a quest to produce X quantity rolls around .. and then it lags behind a touch.

Rolling that back further -- the factory range has to fall in the most recent upgrade for that building, so those just starting woodelves and dwarves would be at a major handicap until they have the research and buildings upgraded at least one level.

DeletedUser23600

I hope you have better luck then me in submitting ticket. Still no answer to not being able to get past quest to produce pillars in my level 15 factories.

Arayla

I hope you have better luck then me in submitting ticket. Still no answer to not being able to get past quest to produce pillars in my level 15 factories.
@Deloresanne I looked at your cities on elvenstats.com. If you are having trouble with your city on Khel, it is because it is in chapter 7 and will need to use level 16 or higher boosted T1 buildings.

There is a chart on this page https://elvengems.com/autumn-zodiac/quests/ that you can use to see what level buildings to use for any city.

Amanirenas

I had that happen, also. At first, the "info" button inside the quest box was missing (that explains at which levels your manus/wkshops need to be to complete the quest). The second time that quest came up, it worked.

A bit off-topic: I put in a few tickets last event, and had to wait a long time for help, but it came eventually. Patience, young padawans....;)

Interestingly enough, my email addy found its way onto a survey list from Inno re: Elvenar. Lots of questions about visual clarity/graphics quality...draw any conclusions you like. :)