• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Help

DeletedUser25492

There is a player that goes by - he is using inappropriate conversations with another player Firestorm which is a lady
The fellowship is called ( Lady Of The Woods)
In the world of Ceravyn. The Archmage asked him to leave the guild but he is still there
I also told him to stop with the inappropriate conversations and that i am a member of the forum , what steps need to be taken to expel this player from the fellowship ?
You can message me at Lady Of The Woods
I await you're reply. Best regards Sir Hawthrone

Edited to remove player name ~ Xelenia

Last edited by a moderator:

NightshadeCS

Also, @Sir Hawthrone if you continue to have trouble wit this person after they are expelled (sending bad messages, etc), you can report them to Support. If it is from a message, you can click on a little exclamation point to report the message directly to Support. If you just want to generally lay out the information for them, submit a ticket by clicking on the gear (setting), and then Support.

shimmerfly

@MaddogIV You can contact support if logging out and and back in doesn't work.
Try to be aware of the Posts title. Ha ha I just realized it said "HELP!" when It should say what they want help with. Not nit-picking but it helps when you want questions answered Oh well...Sometimes the question has already been answered.

to stop with the inappropriate conversations and that i am a member of the forum , what steps need to be taken to expel this player from the fellowship ?
I would suggest reporting them if they've already been asked to stop and haven't.
No one comes to game to be abused.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hello,

I have edited your post to remove the playerss name. Given the content of the post, it is best. Though, to address your original question, all of the suggestions are helpful! Never hesitate to report a player for inappropriate behaviors.

Xelenia