• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

help

DeletedUser4355

Cant do anything , Its like sacrificing our troops for no benefit as there is no chance of winning. My advice is to collect resources & negotiate untill your troops are stronger enough to beat enemy troops. Strength of enemy troops has been increase thrice I guess. And lets home Moderators will consider this matter once again

DeletedUser3312

there is a lot of dialogue on this topic in the general discussion tab. Go there and read up on it. It is way too much to try and copy / paste here. smiles.

DeletedUser3297

My advice is to collect resources & negotiate untill your troops are stronger enough to beat enemy troops.

NO...

If you negotiate, you'll complete provinces faster, therefore you'll open more up to collect KP. Going this route, you will always be ahead in the provinces and your troops will never win a fight because you will be completing provinces faster than you will get the techs to upgrade your military.

DeletedUser594

They built fences. There is a certain amount of territory you can grab and it falls roughly in line with the # of provinces needed to unlock current chapters treasure chest up through the next.
You can beat any army at even strength up through 2x the squad size and it gets progressively harder the bigger the differential between the two armies up 2x as large after which it is unlikely you will win unless you play the battle perfectly start to finish. . When you get to the screen where you select your troops to fight have a look at the squad size and divide their squad size by your squad size as listed on that page. If the number you get is 2 or and above consider waiting. My advice is baswed on the little info I've gathered and should be taken with a healthy bit of salt.
4b04d284c54b7adfe9e546f597655654.png