• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Helpful advice on the tournaments

DeletedUser1560

Every time I try to go to the website I get a blank page. Is anything special needed to view it? I tried 3 different browsers and got the same thing.

Java being blocked on your browser for any reason? When I have java off, I get blank white page.

DeletedUser9230

Fantastic website.

As someone who hasn't played in over a year, this site helped me a lot to get back into things, more importantly I forgot the difference between elven and human layouts, and how humans benefit more from width(thank god I caught this, might have had a uh oh if I didn't)

DeletedUser8187

Maybe a page explaining best way to get the most relics, shards. If its best/easier to do fewer provinces, and more rounds or all the provinces.
I think someone did up a page but I keep losing it.