• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Helping an Ancient Wonder

Rocce Sqirl

I've gotta say, one of the most frustrating things about this game is getting a message that says I've helped an Ancient Wonder and here's your reward. And My question is: Who's AW? And which one?
Why can't the message say that? Why can't it say, "You've helped Beetlebaum's Golden Abyss" or whatever?
Usually the AW I've helped is in my Fellowships. Mine is a full-up 25-member FS. We have 168 AWs between us. Impossible to know which was helped.

Trehki

Yes it would be nice to have a name of WHO has helped you as well as a list of WHO you have helped. (And what help you provided and what help they have provided you)

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
In the immortal words of one of the past US presidents, "I feel your pain." I too have wondered. I put KP on probably 10 AW's besides my own, each day so I'm constantly getting these pop ups. But sometimes they don't even say which AW, let alone which person owned the AW. It can't be that hard to program. So let's have it.

AJ

DeletedUser4372

everyone that gets a prize for helping should get a simple list of KP given to that ancient and who's ancient it was.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
With or without the wonder where it comes from.

I am happy with all free KP I get :)

There is happy, and there is happier. Which would you prefer? I'm sure the OP is happy with all the free KP, but would be happier with free KP and knowing from whom the free KP proceeded. And I concur. It would make me happier too.

AJ

Deleted User - 1178646

There is happy, and there is happier. Which would you prefer? I'm sure the OP is happy with all the free KP, but would be happier with free KP and knowing from whom the free KP proceeded. And I concur. It would make me happier too.

AJ

I am in the fortunate position I get dozens and dozens of rewards a day, so with or without I am lost anyway.
A second issue is that since a while when a wonder is full you no longer get the popup immediately. then at some point it combines it all and you get one big popup.

I am not certain why they made the change but I would not be suprised if it's related to some of the issues we had a while back and that disabling direct popups was part of the solution.

When you look at combined popup, then the limited real estate on the app and the browser. I wonder if it's still that easy to even build it.
Once you combine popups it becomes a mess.

Guess they should first find a way to return to direct popups, before they can even consider this request.

Last edited by a moderator: