• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Helping build up aws

DeletedUser7527

We are thinking about starting a group in our fellowship ,on helping build up our aws and sharing the kps and was wondering if any of you could give us some good feed back on what to do.
As we are a fairly new fs but we do have alot of people who have aws ,and are interested in doing somthing like this .
Any info or sugestions would greatly be welcomed alsoif you could let us know what not to do as well would be awesome as well .
We are thinking about putting the amount at 5 and what we were going to do was i would give 5 to someone then that person would give 5 and so on untill we get to that last person which would be me and that person would give me 5 and i would know we were done with that round . Just kind of a thaught we had on part of it .

Risen Malchiah

Edit: I was just about to post a link to that very same thread. :)

You can have spreadsheets to map it all out. Or you can have a running KP message thread where anyone who wishes to participate simply donates to the last person in the thread.

Stay away from a pre-defined list order. (For instance, say the next person on the list is Susie but she hasn't logged in for a few days while Bill has extra KP to donate. You don't want Bill to have to wait for Susie to donate before he can jump in.)

I personally would also suggest making it a voluntary thing. You don't want newer players to feel they should donate when they might prefer to advance in the tech tree instead.

DeletedUser7527

Edit: I was just about to post a link to that very same thread. :)

You can have spreadsheets to map it all out. Or you can have a running KP message thread where anyone who wishes to participate simply donates to the last person in the thread.

Stay away from a pre-defined list order. (For instance, say the next person on the list is Susie but she hasn't logged in for a few days while Bill has extra KP to donate. You don't want Bill to have to wait for Susie to donate before he can jump in.)

I personally would also suggest making it a voluntary thing. You don't want newer players to feel they should donate when they might prefer to advance in the tech tree instead.
TY for your in put i think this will help out alot and i will be able to explain it a little better to my fs members as well .Ty again

edeba

I have seen a few different ways of doing this in different fellowships, but I like how our fs does it the best out of what I've seen. It is optional and you do contribute as much or as little as you wish. It is a perfect exchange, you get back exactly what you give, although you do have to wait to get back what you gave.

I am not sure how it starts because there is no one to donate to, so how to start it needs to be decided. So you set up threads for the number of kp to add. We have 4 kp and 10 kp chains. I go "4 to "last person who donated", my x wonder please." The next person goes, "to to edeba, my y wonder please," and they put 4 into the wonder I requested. I put 4 into the wonder the person before me requested. Sometimes it takes a few hours to get yours back. This system works very well and it is the fairest system I've seen and one without expectations because it works well even if some people don't use it.

There's no book keeping for this method. You can monitor the threads for a someone working on a wonder with a rune you want and try to get enough on it to get a rune or two, or even 3..