• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Helping Hand ?

DeletedUser1094

In my Fellowships both servers when I go visit my members and I click on the helping hand I've notice members will get multiple hands over server buildings however, when my members do the helping hand in my town i only get one building with the helping hand can you help me understand this process.

DeletedUser43

When you go to visit your neighbors or fellows and you click on the helping hand you are presented with options. You can give them help with culture which gives them additional culture help for 8 hours, OR you can help them in the main hall in which case you are helping them with coins OR you can help them by giving them help with their builders which shortens the builder time for them.

When they come to visit YOU, they also have those choices and whichever they choose will show up as a helping hand over that particular kind of building.

If I didn't explain that very well, try the Elvenar Wiki. I find that is written very well and very useful.

DeletedUser1094

When you go to visit your neighbors or fellows and you click on the helping hand you are presented with options. You can give them help with culture which gives them additional culture help for 8 hours, OR you can help them in the main hall in which case you are helping them with coins OR you can help them by giving them help with their builders which shortens the builder time for them.

When they come to visit YOU, they also have those choices and whichever they choose will show up as a helping hand over that particular kind of building.

If I didn't explain that very well, try the Elvenar Wiki. I find that is written very well and very useful.

Sorry but there is no choices, when I click on the hand several of their buildings show the hands over them I have no choice at all. Show why doesn't it happen to mine all I get is one hand over the same building ?????? I am confused, do you understand what I am saying.

DeletedUser61

Let me separate the two issues:

When you visit somebody's city you should ALWAYS have a least one hand icon over their Main Hall, UNLESS it's under construction. Clicking on the footprint of the building that's UNDER the hand symbol should cause at least your coins to increase, and your supplies as well if you're returning a visit within 23 hours. If that's not the case then you need to do the diagnostic drill, post a bug report that defines your system parameters, and right click to create a support ticket so that the Game Moderators can check it out.

When somebody visits YOUR city they have the options that BobbyKitty indicated. If you've indicated that you want your Main Hall to be buffed, or if that's the only easy thing to do, then you'll only see ONE buff but you can click on the Notifications to see who is stacked in under that buff.

Last edited by a moderator: