• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

helping hand

• Thread starter DeletedUser2073
  • Start date

DeletedUser2073

as of 7-1-16 i can not give a helping hand to all of the worlds i have discovered. there is a coin symbol over them and i am only collecting half the coins i would if i actually entered that world also there is no chance to find treasure why are these worlds not available

DeletedUser2191

The coin symbol you see where a city should be represents a gold mine. The gold mine is put in place of a city when Innogames purges out inactive/ dead cities. The gold mine gives coins when clicking on it equal to 50% of the normal coins you get when visiting a neighbour. It's not the most ideal solution Inno has introduced however it's better than nothing being available when a city is purged out. The gold mines will disappear when new players fill those spots.

DeletedUser1159

I wish they would hurry and purge. I gain a lot of my coins by helping on the world map, whether they return the favor or not!

DeletedUser1928

Thank You Ludwig for you response. This was my question last week as well, after not playing for over a week, then came back and saw the change, I was a bit confuzzled:confused:. I kind of figured the "neighborhood" had gone through yet another purge. *sigh* Now i have to reintroduce myself allll over again:(. Oh well:rolleyes::rolleyes:.