• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Helping Neighbors build

MojaveByrd

So, I donated some KP to a neighbor to help build their shrine (or whatever it was). It says I got a reward for it but where is the reward? Do I have to wait until that shrine is completed? That could take forever.

DeletedUser2963

Yes you have to wait until it is competed. Also, you only get the reward if you are one of the top contributors. So, today, you are in the top, six months from now, you might not be.

DeletedUser4027

So, I donated some KP to a neighbor to help build their shrine (or whatever it was). It says I got a reward for it but where is the reward? Do I have to wait until that shrine is completed? That could take forever.
Yes you have to wait, but the more KP you donate the higher up on the reward list you go. If your the top contributor, you'll get a rune shard to apply to you own city. When visiting my neighbors, I try to donate a good percentage of KP to stay on top.