• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Helping Neighbors Tool

WolfSinger

I have't gotten this yet - but I have a question. For my city name I have Sprkle Cult / MH - I only want a couple of culture items polished as that puts me at the max for culture - any additional is a WASTE as it doesn't do anything. At that point I prefer that people polish my main hall.

I take it there is NO way to limit which culture gets polished or for other players to see the ones I have enchanted with this system. Am I correct?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I have't gotten this yet - but I have a question. For my city name I have Sprkle Cult / MH - I only want a couple of culture items polished as that puts me at the max for culture - any additional is a WASTE as it doesn't do anything. At that point I prefer that people polish my main hall.

I take it there is NO way to limit which culture gets polished or for other players to see the ones I have enchanted with this system. Am I correct?
You are correct, there is not. My suggestion is to have a direct conversation with a couple of reliable FS members or friends about specific buildings you'd like polished, and don't mention culture at all in your city name.

Pheryll

Set Designer

I put in a suggestion a while ago for the buildings buffed by ensorcelled endowment to have a greater priority than the high culture buildings when giving the option of which buildings to polish. See suggestion here.

WolfSinger

@Pheryll - that would be nice also - but what I would like to see is a way to LIMIT culture polishes to only a few building and then the option vanishes. I keep 4 Culture buildings spelled all the time and once those are polished would prefer people polish my main hall. The great @SoggyShorts had the suggestion that once a city reached max bonus, culture would no longer be available as an option - that would work as well.

NightshadeCS

Could someone post a screenshot of what the buttons look like for the new help feature? I do not have it in either of my cities and am having trouble helping others in my FS to find it, since I don't know what it looks like for sure. Thanks!

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Could someone post a screenshot of what the buttons look like for the new help feature? I do not have it in either of my cities and am having trouble helping others in my FS to find it, since I don't know what it looks like for sure. Thanks!

It only shows up when you are visiting from your fellowship list or the notification list and pops right up on the screen instead of taking you into the city. It looks similar to the mobile visiting. So if someone clicks on anyone on any of the lists and it takes them to that person's city, they do not have this feature yet.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Specifically, the "gold" helping hands:
1575493443528.png
not the house. The green house still takes you to visit their city.

DeletedUser3468

As I've said before, I'm old and set in my ways and I hate change! :mad:

So why is it that I love this??? This is totally AWESOME!!! (ok, maybe I'm not quite so set in my ways after all... ;))

Vergazi

With 1 city in Elves and 5 in Orcs, if this isn't added to all cities pronto I will likely just give up and stop coming to Elvenar and my poor cities will become neglected, urban cesspools. So...C'mon Inno!!!

p.s. I may be going back to WoW next year sometime, but if I do I plan on staying with Elvenar and probably even dropping some coin at that time, so keep that in mind as I'm sure other players are in similar positions.