• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

HelpingHand looking for members

StrongJean

Hi there, we are looking for members that just want to enjoy the game, have fun and are as active as possible. Beginners as well as seasoned players are invited to join. The only thing we don't like is drama. Helping each other is what this game is all about and moves us ahead! Yes, we are new however, every fellowship began with only a few :)

Last edited:

StrongJean

Ok, I know that I post a lot about FS however, two other active players and I re-established "HelpingHand" again so now, we are looking for new active members because we are and play daily. Right now, it is easy to join just click the join button however, we ask you to be as active as possible but also enjoy the game :)

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I wish you were on my world; I know we'd love to have you. Best of luck to you, StrongJean!

StrongJean

Thank you Darielle me too but nobody responded and I am too active to play by myself. We are 3 active members now. It will grow just takes time :)

Tessren

Thank you Darielle me too but nobody responded and I am too active to play by myself. We are 3 active members now. It will grow just takes time :)
I am one of the active members
Ok, I know that I post a lot about FS however, two other active players and I re-established "HelpingHand" again so now, we are looking for new active members because we are and play daily. Right now, it is easy to join just click the join button however, we ask you to be as active as possible but also enjoy the game :)
I am in Helping Hands. Is this the same FS that you are speaking of? I am an active player and have only been playing for 2 months or so. I really like the game.