• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

helya no longer working for Inno!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke00012

to all: is it too much to ask that we conduct ourselves as adults and leave our inappropriate comments to ourselves?

personally, when i am attacked, i defend myself since the moderator seems to let alot of peeps slide.

Dew Spinner

to all: is it too much to ask that we conduct ourselves as adults and leave our inappropriate comments to ourselves?

personally, when i am attacked, i defend myself since the moderator seems to let alot of peeps slide.
That's called the Dog Pile, once one Forum Poster disagrees with you they all start the Dog Pile and the Mods do nothing about it. They can sling personal attacks during the Dog Pile but nobody else can and the hipocrisy is so thick that it will choke you. I have been called a Moron, been told to [MOD EDIT] , by others and the Mods did absolutely nothing about it. But the same peeps crying about your inappropriateness are the same ones that said those things

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
That's called the Dog Pile, once one Forum Poster disagrees with you they all start the Dog Pile and the Mods do nothing about it. They can sling personal attacks during the Dog Pile but nobody else can and the hipocrisy so thick that it will choke you.
I doubt the mods (who are volunteers) have time to analyze every post to decide if they should remove it. Everyone has the option to report a post and explain why they think it is violating the forum rules. Either the mods will agree or they won't. Not liking a post, or feeling like it doesn't treat you fairly isn't a violation of the rules. Insulting people's intelligence, calling them names, and making remarks about how they must be children are all against the rules. If someone slings a personal attack, you should look at and consider if you think it violates the rules, then report it and explain why. There are some things many of us agree on, and one of those is that the Elvenar forums are very polite and we'd like them to stay that way. I've some had posts removed in the past, and I hated it, but I got over it and got better about not breaking the rules.

Dew Spinner

The "Mods" will address issues that we know of, if you report a post we can easily deal with it
I have done that repeatedly in the pasrt and was told by the past Mod, people have a right to disagree with you and the [MOD EDIT] and Moron where easily dismissed.

Dew Spinner

The "Mods" will address issues that we know of, if you report a post we can easily deal with it
These words were said to me and nothing was done, so when you PM me and say that these words can not be said and edit my post when others were allowed to say those words to me with no reprecussions then that just proves my point that the Mods will always allow the Dog Pile to break the rules but nobody else.

free-spirit

That's called the Dog Pile, once one Forum Poster disagrees with you they all start the Dog Pile and the Mods do nothing about it. They can sling personal attacks during the Dog Pile but nobody else can and the hipocrisy is so thick that it will choke you. I have been called a Moron, been told to [MOD EDIT] , by others and the Mods did absolutely nothing about it. But the same peeps crying about your inappropriateness are the same ones that said those things

Long-time lurker and infrequent poster. From what I've seen, forum members only "pile on" posters that come off as rude. So perhaps reevaluating your posting style would help avoid that.

Dew Spinner

Long-time lurker and infrequent poster. From what I've seen, forum members only "pile on" posters that come off as rude. So perhaps reevaluating your posting style would help avoid that.
Or...allowing for different opinions should be the norm without Pile Ons because someone didn't agree 100%, 100% of the time...Just Saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.