• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

helya post, maybe

thx569

This would have been posted in the thread containing his/her no longer being "working", but that tread has been closed. For those of us who are not aware and/or don't follow a particular person, who is "helya"

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
@Astram did you see that ? Apparently @crackie is harming the @Queen of Snacks … now I’m not sure how or when or anything but our Queen clearly stated “ that one hurt “
I wouldn’t dream of starting a rumor , ya know what I’m saying ?
The font speaks clearly for itself .
The Queen has been harmed !! Is she secretly attacking her with her deadly popcorn bomb ?
I can’t save her … I can’t reach

StarLoad

@Astram did you see that ? Apparently @crackie is harming the @Queen of Snacks … now I’m not sure how or when or anything but our Queen clearly stated “ that one hurt “
I wouldn’t dream of starting a rumor , ya know what I’m saying ?
The font speaks clearly for itself .
The Queen has been harmed !! Is she secretly attacking her with her deadly popcorn bomb ?
I can’t save her … I can’t reach
Yeah them mini-arms are pretty useless, but I do think the Queen can defend herself with little trouble.

Ed

Silver Lady

3E5ECC0C-196C-49FD-ADC0-EC175D4122D1.jpeg

Too close to the holidays for anyone to miss out on snacks.

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
i gotchu.

View attachment 14270

now you're unstoppable!
LMAO … I had one of those once in real life … lolol I needed it very badly and they are worthless ! You can grab something but if it’s heavy the lil clamp thingees can’t hold it …. So that’s out …. What’s next LOL