• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Helya shares her snack hoard

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I'm glad for you that Inno has seen how amazing you are and have promoted you. However, your promotion will leave these forums a lesser place. You have been an amazing community manager. You've kept this motley crew in line but have also interacted with us more and done a better job of getting us information than any previous CM. I understand that you play the game also. Would it be possible to convert your account to a player account and you could hang out here after your new job starts?

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
I love all of you, and I'm going to miss you a lot. You're an amazing bunch of people and I don't think I've had as much fun with any other community in the past.

You're a little terrible at partying though, so no more sad faces, bring out the chocolate cupcakes and nachos, and turn up the music!

I'll still be around since I do play. I plan to hang out here with my main account instead, so now you can all start trying to figure out who that is!.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
I love all of you, and I'm going to miss you a lot. You're an amazing bunch of people and I don't think I've had as much fun with any other community in the past.

You're a little terrible at partying though, so no more sad faces, bring out the chocolate cupcakes and nachos, and turn up the music!

I'll still be around since I do play. I plan to hang out here with my main account instead, so now you can all start trying to figure out who that is!.
Yay!!!!!! Does this mean we might still see you on here on occasion by chance?

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan

It's helno, isn't it? Oh noes, the bad cop is coming!!!
That was said with a nervous smile instead of a sad face.

Duke00012

While I agree with everyone's sentiments (for you were an excellent CM) I just hope Inno keeps you out of "Support"; or take more lessons dealing with players problem. You will be missed here.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
I think my main account has 10 posts on the forum since I started playing.

Obviously, not everyone will be sad to see me go. My job was often telling players no, or that they were wrong, (and people don't like either of those things) so I don't have the largest fan club.

Carling

My apologies for not knowing who helya is or how great of a job you have done in the forums. I took some time off from the game and have recently just returned.
It is quite obvious that you did an excellent job and many will miss you. Best of luck in your future endeavors :)

Attachments

• Sweet-and-Salty-Snack-Board-3.jpg
    Sweet-and-Salty-Snack-Board-3.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 29

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
I think my main account has 10 posts on the forum since I started playing.

Obviously, not everyone will be sad to see me go. My job was often telling players no, or that they were wrong, (and people don't like either of those things) so I don't have the largest fan club.
Okay.... are we allowed to know what world you are in? Any other hints?

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I think the only time you ever told me I was wrong was when I tried to do a bug report because the orcs I made in Witch Hut were not triggering Pyramid of Purification. And I still think that is a stupid interpretation of the rules! But I never held it against you when you told me orcs were a secondary resource produced by Witch Hut and that only primary productions triggered PoP. You were just doing your job and explaining the rules. As far as the size of your fan club, I suggest you re-read this thread. Every single message regrets you are leaving!

Tavina

Come join my party, any yummy contributions are welcome!
View attachment 13674

Not sure how to make a post, but since I started in Jan of 22, you are the Forums to me, I haven't used them much but Your profile Picture and name have been who I have identified as Elvenar Forums. I know sounds corny..but true. I wish you the best in all that you do.