• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Helya shares her snack hoard

RainbowSKYEPIXIE

Noooo! o_O:(..... Oh no.... This news has upset me tummy so I am afraid I amm unable to eat. You will never know how much I appreciate you. Offering the snacks party & the hundreds of other things that you came up with to keep us all entertained is among your many talents. I am not surprised that someone snatched you right away from us at all, just sad. All of the help you offered us here so often, I will never forget you. No other has offered to help with so many of issues that you have addressed. You got us answers about things that had been questioned for years. You kept us informed about upcoming & new things. In the years that I have been playing and coming here to seek answers in this Forum, You, and @helya are the Best ! Best wishes in your future projects. I will miss you terribly. I look forward to seeing you back here anytime time that you can spare it. Thanks so much for the time you have given us. @helya PS: I forgot to leave these :

MizzFaith

So sorry to see you go, you will be missed ♥ but good luck for your new project, and please accept a slice of apple pie italian recipe, or all the little original american recipe apple pie :D

w1bRiCu.png

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I should be wearing a black veil …
I am wearing black. No, my signature and avatar are not broken. I am mourning the end of the Queen of Snack’s reign. In comparison, some of the other places feel like it’s run by a military junta and I dread at the prospects of that coming here. I definitely appreciate helya more after experiencing some of the other alternative flavors to sweet being offered out there. Feel free to yoink my sig for your mourning needs.

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
I am wearing black. No, my signature and avatar are not broken. I am mourning the end of the Queen of Snack’s reign. In comparison, some of the other places feel like it’s run by a military junta and I dread at the prospects of that coming here. I definitely appreciate helya more after experiencing some of the other alternative flavors to sweet being offered out there. Feel free to yoink my sig for your mourning needs.
Right …. Then I’ll play hell tryin to get the other one back…are we forgetting

42CE69A3-3BBE-4A1A-9061-95C9566CA610.gif

crackie

Right …. Then I’ll play hell tryin to get the other one back…are we forgetting
You just posted an image. It's just like that, but in the signature section!
But I'm not opposed to pointing and laughing at you trying to figure it out again, at least until the Banshee arrives.

muffy.

Right …. Then I’ll play hell tryin to get the other one back…
can we like have a thingee to vote Astram in ? Thru-out my 7 years …I’ve seen my fair share… I rarely came here till @helya . I can’t handle change let alone breakin in a new CM ….
Let’s do this … either @helya stays … or Astrams in …. Totally works for me …huge fan of that idea if I may say so myself !!!
If that don’t happen ….. we walk
(Do not ask where I have no idea , I’m to upset )

muffy.

You just posted an image. It's just like that, but in the signature section!
But I'm not opposed to pointing and laughing at you trying to figure it out again, at least until the Banshee arrives.
Lol ( that’s a fake lol … to upset to lol )
But if I weren’t then I’d really lol because I know you would enjoy it immensely lol ( also fake )

muffy.

I’m sad case you haven’t heard . Just sad .
Happy for her yes she knows this but for us ?????? :( Just :(

How do I start a vote ?
Says to herself …. Self .. @helya is gone so there’s no one to answer !!
Sigh

See :(

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
I’m sad case you haven’t heard . Just sad .
Happy for her yes she knows this but for us ?????? :( Just :(

How do I start a vote ?
Says to herself …. Self .. @helya is gone so there’s no one to answer !!
Sigh

See :(
I'm still here for a week. Hold off on the mourning for a little while.

That was a Mary Berry picture. Mine have never looked so pretty, so I don't post the pics of mine.
It looks delicious!

crackie

I'm wondering a
So yesterday Crackie referred to Helya as the Queen of Snacks. And today we have a brand new forum member called Queen of Snacks. Something is highly suspicious here! LOL
Hey, don't drag me into this! I only start threads where absolutely nothing unusual or suspicious is happening. If anyone asks, I was at a Gourmet Guild meeting.