• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Helya shares her snack hoard

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
so, will Helya posts still show up as Helya, or will they change to some generic name like all the people who no longer play?
I'm not sure which would be worse… seeing Helya all over the boards forever, knowing we won't get her back or having her vanish altogether with no trace of the past.
Her posts will keep her name. The deleted user posts are from when members had to re-sign into the forums to verify their accounts when the forums upgraded a year ago or so.

Mirai

thank you for your wonderful work nourishing us all here in these forums! I bring a whole poached salmon to your feast, just like the ones we eat at our Sunday Brunches up in the Spire each week. May your next endeavors bring you joy!

7852D38C-FFE8-4EBF-AD1D-4BEE13804965.jpeg

The Fairy

Scroll-Keeper, Buddy Fan Club Member
can we like have a thingee to vote Astram in ? Thru-out my 7 years …I’ve seen my fair share… I rarely came here till @helya . I can’t handle change let alone breakin in a new CM ….
Let’s do this … either @helya stays … or Astrams in ….
Is it just me, or does @crackie look like a candidate :p

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I think my main account has 10 posts on the forum since I started playing.

Obviously, not everyone will be sad to see me go. My job was often telling players no, or that they were wrong, (and people don't like either of those things) so I don't have the largest fan club.
That's the first thing you've ever said that I don't believe. :p

Everyone loves ya, Helya.