• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Here We Go Again is recruiting

DeletedUser6217

To give you a reason why...I have a FS in Khelonaar and some of my members wanted me to start a FS in the new world. Like so many people I am addicted to this game and decided to go for it...why not!! :)

Our rules are simple:

* All members are required to be active (visit and help all members with neighborly help) at least 4x a week.

* Trades must be Fair quality (2 stars) or better (3 stars).

* Cross tier trades will be limited to only crossing one tier and must be 3 star trades. Tier 1 for Tier 2 and Tier 2 for Tier 3 trades will be allowed. Tier 1 for Tier 3 will not be allowed. The 3 star ratio will be 3.5 (multiply your offered goods by 3.5 to get the number of your demanded goods to make this a good trade).

* Keep chat friendly and do not post personal info (such as phone numbers).

* If the Archmage or any Mage messages you - you must read the message and reply and at least acknowledge that it's been read. (Note: This applies to any "important - read & reply" messages.)

*If you are going to be away for an extended period, please let the archmage or a mage know. If you're gone for a long period of time without telling us, then we're going to assume you have stopped playing the game and remove you from the FS.

* Pay attention to the city name when visiting members and click on what is requested if available. C=culture, B= Builder’s Hut, M or MH= Main Hall. Please use these indicators when providing the bonus during your NH visit.

The guidelines are there to help us all out, so please follow them.

If you'd like to join us, just message me here or in the game.

Thanks,
Star :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6217

We still have some vacancies, so check us out. We especially need people boosted in steel & planks.