• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Heres Your Chance Too...

• Thread starter DeletedUser8508
  • Start date

DeletedUser8508

Join Cuile ....thats right 2 openings have just open up and were good at any Boost... o_O ... We help with any questions help fill your trades anything you need maybe even a Bud Lite Platinum Dilly Dilly. So if your looking at a place too just relax this is it!!!! We ask that you visit everyone 3-4 days a week ( Of course we prefer More) So are you ready too have FUN? You are Welcome too Contact me King of the World or just apply, We do ask the you be establish a little at around 30,000
TY
King of the World, Dilly Dilly

DeletedUser8508

if you are having a hard time finding us send me a message and I will send you a Bud Lite I mean a invite

DeletedUser8508

just got 2 new opening in our fellowship for active player that are a little crazy!!!! Is that you? come have fun and let us help you grow.

DeletedUser8508

Only one spot remaining in this very active Fellowship. plus the fun and information you need too help build your City. So come have fun !!! Dilly Dilly
TY
King of the World