• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hey All from NEW MEMBER

• Thread starter DeletedUser3163
  • Start date

DeletedUser43

There is also a wiki on these forums that is chock full of information. We all could write a whole book on how to play this game. There is so much to it. Get started with the basics. Build residences. Upgrade them. Build culture so you can upgrade the residences. Build workshops. Go scouting. Build a barracks. Make troops. Learn to fight.

When you have specific questions, feel free to ask those. Everyone here is really nice. :)

DeletedUser3163

There is also a wiki on these forums that is chock full of information. We all could write a whole book on how to play this game. There is so much to it. Get started with the basics. Build residences. Upgrade them. Build culture so you can upgrade the residences. Build workshops. Go scouting. Build a barracks. Make troops. Learn to fight.

When you have specific questions, feel free to ask those. Everyone here is really nice. :)
Thanks pal

DeletedUser43

Get used to the quests on the left side of the screen. There is one that you can hit decline on and one you can't. The one that you hit decline on has a slightly misleading message. If you hit decline it then gives you an ominous message saying "Are you sure? This cannot be reversed." That scared me and I worked a long time to fulfill some quests while others were easy. Well, those quests are on a loop. If you decline them over and over they come back around. So feel free...decline away! Do the ones that go along with what you wanted to do anyway! That will give you more coins and supplies so you don't get stuck so easily right away.

:)

DeletedUser

Get used to the quests on the left side of the screen.
I've had the "fix missing road" and "build 2 workshops" completed for awhile. When do new ones show up? Thanks

hahahaha nevermind... just found the "finish" button!!

Good thing I found the finish button. Got quests coming out my ears now!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3179

Are the quests where the little avatar guy is? All he wants are beverages and should be water logged by now! lol

DeletedUser

hahaha! If your talking about the dude on the left of the screen, yes! Don't do my mistake and not click "finish"...
Most of my city is level 3 and I JUST discovered the "finish" button... Oops!

DeletedUser3179

hahaha! If your talking about the dude on the left of the screen, yes! Don't do my mistake and not click "finish"...
Most of my city is level 3 and I JUST discovered the "finish" button... Oops!
Don't you know it! lol, but guess that's the dude!