• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hey Do You Bathe ?

You don’t have to here!!! I’m guessing I caught your attention. Look we are going to be the best fellowship in this world. Right now we are dumping the dead wood. I was asked to take over this fellowship and I’m going to build it where Very Active, Friendly, Fun and Helpful players are in this fellowship. No whinnying,NO DRAMA, just fun ,Active , nice people. I need 5 of these types of players. Don’t be afraid because of so many missing players. Rome wasn’t built in a day, meant Kingdom of Dragons wasn’t built in a day.come have real fun with nice people

Do you smell? Are You a daily player? Do you like too do the weekly tournament and Spire? Are you a fun, active, friendly, helpful person? I want about 4 players like you!!! To build a FUN place to play. Where you are excited to play the game the minute you wake up and find out what silliness is going on today!!!

Still need players excited about playing this game. Having Fun doing it. Also as you know bathing is a option, but you may need to brush your teeth!!!