• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hey Now...

Revenant Roar

Revenant Roar has joined the forum and happy to do so - finally. Playing as Elvan in Felyndral, Winyandor and Haradryl (I think that's how to spell it) for several months. Daily player and always happy to participate in tourneys and Fellowship Adventures. Since I'm mobile the wikis are extremely hard for me to navigate and particularly hard to read. Joined the forum for advice, guidance and fellowship. Honored Greetings to all!

Silver Lady

Welcome. I’m also new to the forum but not the game. I also play on a tablet. I have a city in Harandar and just visited your city. I see you’re in an FS so that’s a good thing for a new player. Be patient, ask questions and happy gaming.

Deleted User - 4684565

Welcome and glad to have you as a member of the forum as Darielle mentioned there is wealth of information and knowledge here so if you have any questions or suggestions feel free to ask and share Happy trails my friend