• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hi all, from california

DeletedUser781

Just wanted to drop in and say hello to all, I just started playing yesterday and am having a good time with it. Feel free to say hi, or whatever.

DeletedUser61

"Whatever" :p

Is it true that you can only drink wine, because there's no water?

DeletedUser781

Haha, no we still have a little water, but not much.

Thanks for the welcome

DeletedUser

Welcome to the forum and the game. Oh how I miss watching the sunset from the beaches.

DeletedUser18

A fellow Californian. :p Welcome
"Whatever" :p

Is it true that you can only drink wine, because there's no water?

We have water... it just has Hexavalent Chromium in it... Thank's PG&E...

DeletedUser

Welcome and good luck. Those folks re: the wine, I think they want some !

DeletedUser781

Hi all, glad to see everyone has a good sense of humor.

Josia, I totally understand missing the sunsets, I moved away from Huntington beach and moved inland to the foothills of the sierras. So I don't get those wonderful sunsets dropping into the ocean anymore.

Whisper, glad to know you. Where abouts in Cali?

DeletedUser781

I lived in Monterey for 2 years, beautiful !

Wow, Monterey, nice place. Why did you leave? I left Huntington beach because of the traffic and mass of humanity that OC and LA have. I love where I live now, in the foothills of the Sierra. But I do miss the beach of my youth.

DeletedUser

I bet you miss it! I was in the Army, at Fort Ord, but then had to move on. I really liked the area, though, like you, I much prefer the CA side of lake Tahoe, like Truckee. Some day I shall return there...