• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hi all

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Hi and welcome to the game and forums! To see the world you're in on mobile, log out with the little gear icon in the bottom right corner. That takes you to the screen where all the worlds are. There's a scrolling bar with all the worlds listed. The one with a green dot next to it is the one where your current city is located.

Hello, my first month and I realize there's so much to this game that I am a newborn. Thanks to the many people in my province and around it. You know who you are, I am learning a lot. Reach out and ask for help. The only risk in this game is not reaching out. My progress is due to the others that came before me. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HELP & ENCOURAGEMENT!!!;)