• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hi, Everybody!

Soleil Nightbloom

I successfully reach the end of the second level of the spire (can't seem to reach the top) and just made 2400 in tournament! The new tournament change has made it easier and less of an up hill battle.

Iyapo1

In my opinion, there is really no point in going into the lab unless you are in a silver spire FS. Killing the frog is worth it even if you are the only one.
That is a spectacular score for a chapter 4 in the tournament! How far out and how many stars up?(just being nosey for my chapter 4)

Iyapo1

If you are determined to hit the top of the spire build for your needs, what do you run out of first? Coins, supplies, t1s or t2s?

I always have to bribe the guy at the top, usually 50 diamonds. But I am in a silver spire FS so it is worth it.

Soleil Nightbloom

I ended with 9 out and 6 stars for the tournament. I definitely run out of tier 1's first. Every negotiation wants my tier 1's more for some reason?

Soleil Nightbloom

I'm not in a silver spire fellowship, several of my members are still level 2. The archmage and myself are the main ones that play the spire for right now, however I think more of them are close to chapter 3.

Iyapo1

Your braver than I am. I did 7 out 6 up because of the FA. I had to stow several of my t2s and I had t1s running 2 and then 1 day productions for a time. So my production was crappy and with the new tournament...I played it safe.

I will try 9 next week!

Soleil Nightbloom

I don't seem to work that hard for tournaments. I feel that there is a link with world exploration and the tournaments because the tournament usually starts me off with 9 or 10 tents. I used to average 1000pts with the old tournaments. However, with the new layout I battled more and when the battles got hard I negotiated, which saved me tons of goods.

Soleil Nightbloom

My fellowship is currently stuck in the second round of the FA (elegant statues), which helped me focus on the tournament. I know several people felt overwhelmed by all the events but I alternated between events when I had to wait for production.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
link with world exploration and the tournaments
Yes there is. Your available tournament provinces are all the world map provinces of that type that you have completed. So, if you've completed 9 marble provinces on the world map, you'll have 9 provinces available for the marble tourney. If you've completed 50 marble provinces on the world map, you'll have 50 provinces available in the marble tourney.