• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hi everyone!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1190125
  • Start date

Deleted User - 1190125

Wow, for weeks I have been trying to figure out how to create a new post and just now noticed the + button off to the side! *headslap*
but that's nothing, today I found, thanks to Elvenstats, that one of my residences was still at level 20 and hidden behind the trees of level 23 houses. lol no wonder my pop is so low! Welcome to my world. :)
My name is Neyve, I've been playing for over a year in E-world and am currently in woodelves (yay, out of orcs!). I'm a northern California native and live there still. Just wanted to say hi.

DeletedUser16017

Hello Neyve! I have had those headslap moments too. The other day forgot to connect a road back together before logging out and half my goods weren't produced. :marble::steel::plank::rolleyes:. Have fun playing the game ;)