• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hi, everyone!

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
Hello!

I played the game (very) briefly back in mid-2019, and then restarted in July of this year and have been playing since then. I've also been haunting the forums as a guest for several months but didn't register until today: spurred, I think, by my entire active neighbourhood vanishing on me overnight. XD Just entered Dwarves a few days ago, and am looking forward to the Winter Magic event!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Glad to meet you, MaidenFair. I hope you stick around; we can always use new voices in the forum.

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! :D

@Darielle, I tend to be more of a lurker but since I've definitely found myself composing responses to forum posts in my head (with no way to post them!) on occasion over the last month or two, I'm sure I'll have something to say now and again. ;)

Darielle

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! :D

@Darielle, I tend to be more of a lurker but since I've definitely found myself composing responses to forum posts in my head (with no way to post them!) on occasion over the last month or two, I'm sure I'll have something to say now and again. ;)
Glad to hear it!

Kataphractos

Hello, MaidenFair! Be careful with those dwarves: when they say "we recommend thus-and-such number of this building", it's definitely a recommendation you'll want to follow!

Elvinia Branwen

Hi everyone! I’m new to Elvenar and really interested in learning more - my very new city is in a holding pattern at the beginning of chapter 3. trying to be patient while gathering needed goods. Have used the Trader and posted my own trades, etc., moved through challenges and helped other players…. Have played the tournament a few times and participated in the Halloween event. Fun!

Darielle

Hi everyone! I’m new to Elvenar and really interested in learning more - my very new city is in a holding pattern at the beginning of chapter 3. trying to be patient while gathering needed goods. Have used the Trader and posted my own trades, etc., moved through challenges and helped other players…. Have played the tournament a few times and participated in the Halloween event. Fun!
Welcome, Elvinia Branwen; I hope you enjoy it here. I've learned so much about the game from the forum that I never would have figured out on my own or even in a fellowship. Glad to meet you!