• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hi Everyone

CrystalBlue

Thought I would take a moment and tell you about me. I have 2 accounts, Crystalblue and Sharcott. Crystal is my alt. I'm active on two domains, K and E. I'm in a FS with hubby, Bear7769. He has 2 alts, Huey and Luey. Yep, that's 5 total, LOL. We Played KoC for 8 years, then moved here due to the changes that were made on that game. Pretty much killed the fun for us. We've tried a few different fellowships here and they weren't what we were looking for. We started our own and built alts to support ourselves. We were used to the alliances we had in KoC. Everyone pulled their weight. We moved as one cohesive unit to protect and support every member. No-one was exempt from total participation. We gave our all for all. We currently pull 5/6 chests each week in tourneys and spire play depends on how many troops and goods we have left after the tourneys. We'll keep growing and building to reach that elusive 10 chests week :) We miss the comradery of a fellowship, the competition on the tourneys and a chat that isn't dead lol. sometimes we'll post "trades up" then sit and laugh at each other. "Really?" "yep"

In our spare time, haha, we run a cat rescue. We currently have two that are ready for their forever homes, Augustus (Gus) Alexander and William (Will) Marcus. The other six will continue to remain with us. They are special needs and have become a part of our lives. They have their forever home.

AtaguS

Awww, my husband and I love cats too :) Although somehow we got into the rampant dog rescue biz and currently have 2 senior Boxers snoring and drooling through their golden years with us. How lovely that you gave all those cats a good home :)

I wouldn't give up the fellowship hunt just yet. It may take some time, but I have been lucky enough to be a part of several fellowships while playing this game which have resulted in wonderful friendships and an over all deeper appreciation (and patience, lol) for the game. Fellowships like what you described in your old game do exist and they are worth the effort. Have you used elvenstats.com yet? It's a great site for searching players on your world server that may suit your playstyle.

CrystalBlue

Awww, my husband and I love cats too :) Although somehow we got into the rampant dog rescue biz and currently have 2 senior Boxers snoring and drooling through their golden years with us. How lovely that you gave all those cats a good home :)

I wouldn't give up the fellowship hunt just yet. It may take some time, but I have been lucky enough to be a part of several fellowships while playing this game which have resulted in wonderful friendships and an over all deeper appreciation (and patience, lol) for the game. Fellowships like what you described in your old game do exist and they are worth the effort. Have you used elvenstats.com yet? It's a great site for searching players on your world server that may suit your playstyle.
Boxers are adorable! So sweet and silly :) I use elvenstats all the time. send out weekly reports. gotta give those players their kudos ;) TY for your encouragement. Not giving up yet on finding our perfect fit. The FS we have been in, weren't bad fellowships, they just weren't what we were looking for. We love this game. The mental strategy is awesome! Like a game of chess with an unrelenting opponent...space. LOL