• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hi Friends-new & old

Laochra

I've been lurking around this game & forum since July 2017. I do not think I have ever formally said hello here. :) I jumped headfirst into 7 realms & at one point even started a Beta city just to find out what was in the works for the live worlds. At one point I was the AM of 6 of those realms & was offered the 7th, but declined because I was already planning on retiring that city. Gradually as RL got busier (we moved/son graduated-married-had a baby), I have been retiring my cities, so now I am down to just the one AM for The Brothers' Grimm in Ceravyn. I was the 3rd Grimm and shortly after joining, was given charge of it when our Founder had to leave the game for health reasons. It was definitely a crash course in learning the game & figuring out how to run a FS at the same time. I appreciate all the advice I have gotten from the veterans of the game. At home, we have turned another page in our family events as my son left this afternoon-so that he can report & ship out for Army boot camp tomorrow morning. We will be missing him, especially his wife & our 19-month-old granddaughter who is most definitely a Daddy's girl! Christmas will be extra special this year with his graduation & being back home!