• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hi friends;

DeletedUser5224

I wanted to let everyone and anyone know that I am new at the game, but I would love to belong to a fellowship. I want to make friends and have people to work with. Have fun playing I know I will.

DeletedUser5101

Hi Deb 14 and welcome to the forum. I'm new to the US server myself having just been playing here a week. It's tough starting off so it's a real good idea to get into a fellowship to help yourself grow. Well best of luck with it. :)

DeletedUser5224

Hi Deb 14 and welcome to the forum. I'm new to the US server myself having just been playing here a week. It's tough starting off so it's a real good idea to get into a fellowship to help yourself grow. Well best of luck with it. :)
Thanks for the welcome and good luck with US server systems. Hope to see you round. Good luck to you as well.

DeletedUser5101

Thanks Deb. Forgot to mention I've been playing on International since July so I'm getting familiar with how things work now. About to start into Dwarves over there. What world do you play on ?

DeletedUser5224

Thanks Deb. Forgot to mention I've been playing on International since July so I'm getting familiar with how things work now. About to start into Dwarves over there. What world do you play on ?
I am playing in the elves and am looking for a fellowship, do you belong to one?

DeletedUser5256

Deb, what world are you playing in. There are 5 US worlds. You can play as a human or an elf in any of the worlds. But I might be able to help with a fellowship if I know what world you are in.

DeletedUser5224

Deb, what world are you playing in. There are 5 US worlds. You can play as a human or an elf in any of the worlds. But I might be able to help with a fellowship if I know what world you are in.
Hi Ambergris, I am in Arendyll I think that is how you spell it. If that is not the right name then I don't know where to find the name. I play every day and visit all m neighbors but I would really like to get into a fellowship for leadership and friends to play with. If I don't have the right name could you let me know where to find the world name?

DeletedUser5256

Usually when you first start up there is a name which is what world you chose to play in. The other thing you can do is look at your address bar it will give you us1.elvenar or us2, or us3, or us4, or us5. Those are the five world for the us server. Arendyl (not sure I spelled it right either), is us1. If that is any help.

DeletedUser5101

Ambergris is right. There are 5 worlds on the US server. I just started out here and play on US5 mainly. I started on the other 4 too but can't commit any time till after Christmas.