• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hi i'm LilWolf De Lioncourt and i'm new to this game

LilWolf De Lioncourt

Hi everyone I am new to this game just started playing a couple of nights ago and I really like it.. I'm still trying to find my way around everywhere in the game, and looks like there's a lot to learn. I appreciate the help that I have gotten so far. I may have to invest in a lot of diamonds so I can begin building places. Just wanted to introduce myself and I think i'm gonna like this game. I hope to meet some new friends... LilWolf De Lioncourt:)

Vergazi

Hi and welcome to Elvenar LilWolf De Lioncourt! If you happen to be on Ceravyn I extend an invite to join the Azure Dawn Fellowship. We have 12 members now with recent joins and at least two talkative members..the others are a little quiet, but we all work together to further our goals in the game. If you are not on Ceravyn..then, alas our loss is someone else's gain...but in any case I wish you well and have fun in Elvenar! :)

LilWolf De Lioncourt

Thank You very much for the greetings and thank you for the invites to your fellowship I will keep you in mind. Once I figure everything out I will look more into fellowships.. I have looked at others places and they all look Awesome. Feel Free to messege me anytime, and if I have questions I can ask here in the forum:) i was just curious what is the age range on this game? Thank you again for your greetings:cool: oh and I will check out the beginner's guide also.

Vergazi

Thank You very much for the greetings and thank you for the invites to your fellowship I will keep you in mind. Once I figure everything out I will look more into fellowships.. I have looked at others places and they all look Awesome. Feel Free to messege me anytime, and if I have questions I can ask here in the forum:) i was just curious what is the age range on this game? Thank you again for your greetings:cool: oh and I will check out the beginner's guide also.

Age range is all over the place. I'm 51..many are retired from what i read in the forums. Some are under 18 so we try to keep it clean for the most part. As far as recruiting goes I'd like to get more mature players who are more engaged in the game and social life of the Fellowship and the greater Elvenar Community. :) <---does anyone else think this smiley is just a tad creepy? I mean it's like...it's smiling way too much. I think he knows something we don't know! The Lizardmen from Underground...they KNOW!!! ( scuttles away back under a rock )

LilWolf De Lioncourt

laughs at Vergazi's comment now that you say that about the smiley he does look creepy*lol* i'm 58 I do play other games that I really like..not sure if I can mention them so I won't*smiles* I'm sure there are players in the game that are all over the world:cool: I'll check out the forums... thanks again everyone:) did the smiley for Vergazi

Last edited: