• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hi, I'm Torstein

DeletedUser

Hi - been playing 1.5 weeks. I like the structure of this game - feel free to drop by, and i will reciprocate when I can.

DeletedUser511

Welcome t the forums. We can only help out the ones we have discovered or is in our fellowship.

DeletedUser

Thanks, and I realise that. But at the same time I know that longer term players have a much longer range that us new-comers.

DeletedUser61

You can have a maximum of 200 neighborhood trading partners, but you're further limited to neighbors who are within a couple of rings on the fringes of your discovered territory.

We're still trying to catch up with the initial influx of lookiloos, who have now been removed because they weren't active. Once we've been through a couple of monthly cycles the new players will be sprinkled around a lot more, and the yep/nope vacancies won't be so drastic.

There are several Fellowships who would be happy to have you, and being a fellow ensures that you'll have a couple dozen reliable trading partners, plus whatever neighbors happen to be around.

DeletedUser55

Thanks for joining us. Make sure to have fun and hit up the Forum Signature Competition