• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hi! It's Dandini here

DeletedUser23078

Hi there! I'm Dandini and... I'm from Italy. Yeah, as I started playing Elvenar, six months ago, I didn't see I could select my language and so I started on the US platform :D Now that I have my beautifuuuul city in Sinya Arda I don't want to leave it, on the contrary I also started a couple of other small towns.

About me I'm a computer addicted, in my spare time when I don't stay in Elvenar I make some 3D art or try to make it.
And another thing about me is that I just celebrated my 'first' 50 years... usually I try not to say my age, but as I saw from the other threads that there're other people 'like me' I decided I could make 'outing' LOL

So, pleased to meet you, Elvenar people!

DeletedUser20951

I'm a computer addicted
SAME. So much the same. I read about the so-called recommended time for screen usage and, you know, how bad it is for you to remain sitting for a long duration and, uh, yeah, bring on the health complications, because I doubt I could even cut back on how often I'm at my computer (whenever I'm home and conscious, basically). Always have had a computer and played games on 'em, made the switch from writing with pen and paper as soon as I learned to type at age eleven, had some qualms about giving up regular books but the improved readability made it impossible to resist the virtual format, then there's music, video, all the vast and varied activities of the internet... I don't understand how people enjoy life without computers. Regardless, it is a life I wouldn't want to live.

Welcome!

DeletedUser23078

Thanks so much for your welcome Nonchalant, Saphirra and Shimmerfly! :D So glad to be here. (I don't know how to link the names yet).

SAME. So much the same. I read about the so-called recommended time for screen usage and, you know, how bad it is for you to remain sitting for a long duration and, uh, yeah, bring on the health complications, because I doubt I could even cut back on how often I'm at my computer (whenever I'm home and conscious, basically). Always have had a computer and played games on 'em, made the switch from writing with pen and paper as soon as I learned to type at age eleven, had some qualms about giving up regular books but the improved readability made it impossible to resist the virtual format, then there's music, video, all the vast and varied activities of the internet... I don't understand how people enjoy life without computers. Regardless, it is a life I wouldn't want to live.

Welcome!

YES you said it: so much time, but there're so many things you can do on a computer, that you can just switch from one to another and while you think you did a lot of things people around you will just tell you "You always stay only there!" :rolleyes: ....

Hello @Dandini and welcome to the forum!
Make sure to post some of your work on the Artist Pages so you can show them off. :cool:

Thanks Shimmerfly! Yeah I'll post them in the next future. :cool:

Thx again for your welcome, guys!

EDIT: Shimmerfly how could you find me on the map? XD

Last edited:

DeletedUser23078

@Laochra @LilWolf De Lioncourt , Thanks so much for your welcome! You're right Laochra, Elvenar is addicting...

When you go to the little gold cup upper left on your own city screen you can then fill in anyone's name in "search" and it takes you right to them. Lots more ways too but that's how I found you.
I married an Italian so I had to look.:D

So good! I didn't notice the search bar LOL
Be happy with your italian loved one! :D