• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hi new to this world.

Lyinaral

I started here in this world several weeks ago, had applied to several fellowships with no answer so started my own. Elevenar Friends. It is for people that want to play, have fun & grow at your own pace. I have been playing the game for a couple of years in another world. But wanted to see about doing a human city. Anyone interested feel free to get in touch. Have fun & enjoy the game.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Welcome, Lyinaral. I hope you enjoy it here. Frankly I'm surprised that no one replied. But yes, that happened to me too, when I contacted two fellowships and never got an answer before I found one on the third try. Perhaps it's because I was new, but it still seemed rude to me. I wish you the best of luck on your new FS.

neeronie

I started here in this world several weeks ago, had applied to several fellowships with no answer so started my own. Elevenar Friends. It is for people that want to play, have fun & grow at your own pace. I have been playing the game for a couple of years in another world. But wanted to see about doing a human city. Anyone interested feel free to get in touch. Have fun & enjoy the game.
I am going to check to see if you are in Winyandor

DeletedUser16929

hello and welcome Lyinaral
i like your avatar
1581118909198.png

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Welcome Lyinaral! This might also be helpful for you @Darielle
There could be several reasons why you might not get a response from applying to a FS:
They have requirements listed on their FS overview page that were not met when applying (wrong boosts, didn't send email to the AM along with application, etc)
They're mostly inactive: The majority of the members may have quit the game (yes, lots of folks do this and never leave the FS on their own, they have to be expelled); sometimes the AM quits without notice and active members leave and form their own FS together...that FS full of inactive players will still be there. There's a site that tracks activity by change of score and has a black triangle/exclamation point next to a member's name that may be inactive. If you hover over the triangle, you'll see the last time there was a change to their score. You can look up a player or FS by name. That site is here:
ElvenStats
Lastly, they could be an active FS, but the Mage responsible for checking/responding to applications is on vacation or has another real life emergency and no one else has thought to check. For that reason, I'd recommend always sending a message along with an application. Ideally, the message would be a group message to the AM and Mages, but the msg system doesn't make it easy to do that; you almost have to write down the names exactly and then go send the email.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Welcome Lyinaral! This might also be helpful for you @Darielle
There could be several reasons why you might not get a response from applying to a FS:
They have requirements listed on their FS overview page that were not met when applying (wrong boosts, didn't send email to the AM along with application, etc)
They're mostly inactive: The majority of the members may have quit the game (yes, lots of folks do this and never leave the FS on their own, they have to be expelled); sometimes the AM quits without notice and active members leave and form their own FS together...that FS full of inactive players will still be there. There's a site that tracks activity by change of score and has a black triangle/exclamation point next to a member's name that may be inactive. If you hover over the triangle, you'll see the last time there was a change to their score. You can look up a player or FS by name. That site is here:
ElvenStats
Lastly, they could be an active FS, but the Mage responsible for checking/responding to applications is on vacation or has another real life emergency and no one else has thought to check. For that reason, I'd recommend always sending a message along with an application. Ideally, the message would be a group message to the AM and Mages, but the msg system doesn't make it easy to do that; you almost have to write down the names exactly and then go send the email.
Thank you, samidodamage. I hadn't even thought about the inactive status of some groups or the vacation status of the AMs. Considering I only wrote to the AMs, that makes sense. Next time, I'll write to more than the AM. I love ElvenStats. I am searching for a forever home in Sinya Arda and I think I may have found one (but I promised to stay in my current one for the rest of the tourney, so I have to wait for that). It's a great site!