• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hi there!

• Thread starter DeletedUser22505
  • Start date

DeletedUser22505

Hi! \(^-^)/

My names Warcraft, and I've recently got back into things with a friend(who quickly stopped playing :eek:) to start playing the game again!

I use to hang out here a ton, but that was a bit ago to say the least aha. I'm super happy that the game from the look of it is still growing, and there's plenty of nice people here. I've met some cool neighbors(one reminded me of go long not wide with human!) and hopefully to find some more cool friends.

If you didn't catch it already, my names from another game entirely that I played a lot growing up.

I really enjoy music, and I've even started taking some classes IRL to learn more about it.

Happy to be back and play, and I can't wait to see what this game has for me! :cool:

DeletedUser19483

And as the adoring people cheered and threw down flowers into the street, the celebrated hero walked to their destination. It had been quite awhile since the hero had last walked down these streets. Everywhere the hero looked there seemed to be new things, new people, new adventures. The hero smiled, "I'm back."

DeletedUser21217

Hi! \(^-^)/

My names Warcraft, and I've recently got back into things with a friend(who quickly stopped playing :eek:) to start playing the game again!

I use to hang out here a ton, but that was a bit ago to say the least aha. I'm super happy that the game from the look of it is still growing, and there's plenty of nice people here. I've met some cool neighbors(one reminded me of go long not wide with human!) and hopefully to find some more cool friends.

If you didn't catch it already, my names from another game entirely that I played a lot growing up.

I really enjoy music, and I've even started taking some classes IRL to learn more about it.

Happy to be back and play, and I can't wait to see what this game has for me! :cool: