• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hi There!

tinareno

Started playing in ELCY at least 6 years ago. Created a FS (The Guilded Lilly) and grew it up to #63 before I had to take a long medical hiatus. Glad to be Back In Black - I missed the ArchMagery and my beautiful city. A lot has changed and the game seems to have forgotten me (it's labeled me a new member). LOL That's ok. We'll get reacquainted in no time. I have cities in 5 worlds and oversee HELLS BELLS in Elcy. I'm intrigued by what the GameLordz have invented in the chapters. I can see so far ahead now. If you need a home in ELCY, look me up. Happy Gaming!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Hello, tinareno! Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy it here. We're sometimes a little slow to respond, but we're a good bunch to get to know. Stick around; this place has helped me so much. :)

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Hello @tinareno ! Welcome back to the game! You say you have cities in 5 worlds. Is one of them Winyandor? If so, I am in a good fellowship there that has 1 open spot.