• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hi there!

hvariidh gwendrot

i can give infor for pc .. ranking is under your avatar upper left screen .. if you have joined a fellowship, it would show fellowship and members when you click the shield below the envelope .. there is a page in forum with all the worlds and recruiting messages )

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Once you get your trader down, being in a fellowship will be a big help with acquiring goods since you can trade with fellowship members for free without fees. If you are not in a fellowship, you can only trade freely with neighbors you've scouted too. If you see gigantic lopsided trades when you get to your trader, most of them are because of the trader fee, which is a whopping 50% when you start out. Fellowship also gives you access to tournament, which is the best source of relics. Relics are handy for increasing your boosted goods production and often asked for in event quests. Welcome and happy building!

Wink1

Once you get your trader down, being in a fellowship will be a big help with acquiring goods since you can trade with fellowship members for free without fees. If you are not in a fellowship, you can only trade freely with neighbors you've scouted too. If you see gigantic lopsided trades when you get to your trader, most of them are because of the trader fee, which is a whopping 50% when you start out. Fellowship also gives you access to tournament, which is the best source of relics. Relics are handy for increasing your boosted goods production and often asked for in event quests. Welcome and happy building!

Thanks! You have been a big help!!!

Revo1

Chef
On some accounts you do, on others, you don't, I've had accounts where I need to research fellowships and ones where I don't.

Blindsider66

@Wink1. There is no reason that you would need to wait until Chapter 2 to join a Fellowship, and the guidance one might provide can be very useful. You are already acquainted with the Forum and there is a fine section here devoted to matching Players with Fellowships. Browse through the many different options available to you and when you have found a suitable Fellowship in your World, simply submit a request to join. It is never too early to begin enjoying the benefits a fellowship has to offer. Best of luck to you in your game.

Peace
Blindsider66

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Welcome @Wink1 !!
There is no reason that you would need to wait until Chapter 2 to join a Fellowship
Except that they've added a new tech that has to be unlocked before new cities (?players?accounts?) can view the info or join a FS. No personal experience, but I've seen it said before that it's a tech in Ch2 now.
It doesn't appear every new city gets the tech and I'm not sure what determines who gets it and who doesn't. If you get the tech, you're locked out of FS's until you activate that tech.

shimmerfly

Hello @Wink1 and welcome to the game and forum . Have fun, ask questions, and read some of the beginners guides.
It's always nice to see new players!