• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hi Tmes85 here

DeletedUser

Hello everyone. I am new to this place and wanted to let everyone know how excited I am to start playing this game and how excited I am to participate in the forums. I love doing GFX and make signatures, Avatars, websites, logos and anything with Photoshop and after effects.

I am married and have a few Kids (3). I am An Army Vet. I Do server Admin work for a job. If you want to know more please ask.

DeletedUser

Dang, Bond :) Nice to see u here. Are u the bond from Grepo?

DeletedUser16

Hello Tmes85,

Welcome to the US Elvenar server and the forums. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I hope you enjoy the game. :)

DeletedUser

Welcome to Elvenar tmes85 :) Nice to see you hear as well

~Charl

DeletedUser

thanks guys. sol far i love the game.

well hey there Legolas very nice to see you as well

DeletedUser3

Hello tmes85,

Welcome to the game and we are glad to have you. If you have any question/concerns/suggestion please feel free to post them and well be happy to assist you. Enjoy the game.

DeletedUser

Welcome from one New Player to another.
Thanks for Serving, I was in the Air Force myself