• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hi world, here's my story.

DeletedUser9131

Hiya, started playing the game recently, and ran into a very friendly fellowship.

Just to let you know a bit about me, here we go.

I've played games since I was around 5 years old, first game was halo 1, then baldurs gate, and so my inner gamer appeared.

Lets just say I've played a lot of games, but halo was the biggest influence on my childhood(first thing in this world that game me nightmares, the flood xD)

Hobbies I enjoy other than games would be: Acting, listening to music, writing poems, etc.

I decided to pick up elvenar, as idle games are fun, and hanging out with the people in the community is too, but biggest of all is so that I can focus more on acting and my health, whilst still getting that gamer satisfaction every day.

Did I mention I LOVE the TV series Chuck?

Thanks guys =)

-Sim

AtaguS

Hiya Spartan, happy to hear you found a great fellowship...best part of the game if you ask me :) Welcome to Elvenar!