• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hi

DeletedUser

i'm brazilian,
I'm a little lost . laughso_O

My in-game name is M4guimxx :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3

Well if you are lost then you have come to the correct place.

DeletedUser

ok . Thank you.
agorou I slept .
are 2:29 in the morning here in Brazil

Deleted User - 90

Welcome to Elvenar, m4guimxx. :) Do you need help with anything specific?

DeletedUser

Thank you. ! Moloch
Well I wonder if there is some way to increase the production in the workshops . already have 6 in my town.

DeletedUser14

The only way to increase production is to upgrade them.

DeletedUser

Good afternoon everyone,
My name is Marcus Aurelius and am Brazilian and my nickname in the game is xmrhx
I want to know if you have a release date of the version in Portuguese.
Thank you and congratulations on the excellent game

DeletedUser3

Hi Marcus,

At the moment we cannot provide a release date for any other of the markets, however I'm sure they are to come. ;) Until then we hope that you will enjoy .us server and if you need anything or have any questions feel free to ask :)

DeletedUser186

Hey,

I'm Louise. Ranked 31. Cannot do any better than that. Loving the game and the tasks. Wish more people were around.

DeletedUser

Hey,

I'm Louise. Ranked 31. Cannot do any better than that. Loving the game and the tasks. Wish more people were around.
Im Top 450 after 3 days of playing , i couldnt agree more with you. :)
Hope that will change in the future, i trust the publisher.

DeletedUser70

That's peachy, I'm 1,074 and I'm no slacker (though I do have RL commitments). The game is new but it is good and a team working on further developments.

DeletedUser

Wishing you all the success with the under 200. I'm trying for under 1500, Josia :cool:

DeletedUser

culture points, trying to keep at least 125%. They will disappear when I research the deli butcher