• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hi

Lutherian

Just stared playing and so far this game has been fantastic. I just completed the first "era" or whatever they are called in Elvenar. My main question what is the best way to find active fellowships. I'm in one now but it seems to be a very quite place and not much activity during events.

Hope everyone has a great and glorious day.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Hi, Lutherian! Welcome to the forum. We're a pretty active bunch normally, but I think everyone is tired from the FA that we just finished yesterday. You'll have to give us a bit of time to crawl out of our dens, lol. Let us know if you need any help at all. I'm glad you've joined us!

Darielle

Actually, the best way to find a good, active fellowship is to first look on the forum under "fellowships seeking members." Make sure to look at the one for your own world. I'm on Sinya Arda, and I am in a very active group, Thornwood, so you'll see our ad under that world.

The second way is to look at the overviews of fellowships by clicking on your ranking number at the top left of your screen (when you are in the game.) Click on the "fellowships" tab, and click on the names you like. You'll be able to read the overview there. Write up a list of several fellowships and take that list to elvenstats.com ... then type in each fellowship name. Find out whether they are active (if you see too many black triangles next to the names of members, then they aren't active.) Also, see what kinds of "boosts" they need. If they need your boosts, you'll be all the more welcome. Good Luck!

Darielle

I see your boosts are marble, crystal, and elixir, and your world is Elcysandir. I looked you up on Elvenstats.com .... Yes, I noticed that quite a few of the members in your fellowship have black triangles next to their names. You'll need to find a more active fellowship. Look on the Fellowship seeking Members forum for Elcysandir. Good luck!

AtaguS

Hi there @Lutherian welcome to the forum and to the game! Glad to hear you are enjoying. Darielle has given you all the best advice so there isn't much to add.
Here is a link to visit the area of the forum where Fellowships are in search of new Members. You can read their ads and see if it sounds like a good match for you. Hopefully it won't take long at all. But do give yourself a chance to find the right one. Finding a fellowship you are happy in that suits your playing style makes an already fun game so much better. Good luck!

Iyapo1

I play on mobile exclusively, which complicates the search. Here is mobile specific advice, look at the ranking tabs and click on the Spire and FA rankings. On mobile, you can only see the top 50. What you are looking for is a FS with an overall rank of 100+ on those leaderboards. Low overall ranking but hitting those leaderboards = active FS that often accept new cities. Read the overviews, decide how active you really want to be and then work from there.

neeronie

Just stared playing and so far this game has been fantastic. I just completed the first "era" or whatever they are called in Elvenar. My main question what is the best way to find active fellowships. I'm in one now but it seems to be a very quite place and not much activity during events.

Hope everyone has a great and glorious day.
You can try visiting map neighbors and check the overview to see if there are openings as lyapo1 mentioned and see who returns the visits or if someone takes you trades on the trader you can check them out by visiting them, these may or may not be on you map and still be in your trader.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Hi @Lutherian . Welcome to the game and the forums! Good advice above, so I won't repeat it.
Personally, I'd look for an FS that has members with varied progress through the chapters. So, some at higher chapters, some at mid-range, and a few early game. That *usually* indicates a group that welcomes new players and enjoys helping them learn the game. Don't be too put off by the FS rank. Yes, there are some that require certain scores and have very strict rules, but that's definitely not all FS's.
I'm in 2 FS's, both are 10chest/wk and ranked 30th and 33rd. Both have taken players in early chapters. (Took one player so new they didn't have a trader yet; one of our best decisions ever!) It's just important to have a conversation about expectations: both your expectations and those of the FS you would like to join. Many FS have the 'try it out, if it's not a good fit, no hard feelings' attitude as well. So, just look around, then send a msg to the Archmage/Mages and have a conversation about how you want to play the game and decide if it sounds like a good fit with their expectations of their members.