• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hi

DipDude

Nice to see some experienced people to help me out. I never had this kind of teaching in TW2, I had to learn through trial and error lol.

Mont Clair

Nice to see some experienced people to help me out. I never had this kind of teaching in TW2, I had to learn through trial and error lol.

This community is really helpful. I still definitely think some trial and error is necessary since the game's ever changing, the guides will get outdated, peoples perspectives will change, etc. That said, what you earned in TW2 is also equally precious. I think every community arises from the need to share information, learn from each other etc.. perhaps TW2 needs like minded people to kickstart something for their new players.