• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hide Buildings?

Lupo

Hello,
I notice that on the mobile platform there is an option to hide your buildings when the move option? I don't know if I am wording this correctly.
Does anyone know if this option will become available for the PC version? And if so, when?
Thank you for your help. Stay safe.
~ Lupo

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I doubt we will get it on the browser because of the difference in programming languages used. Lots of mobile city-building games have this feature, but I cannot remember any browser-based ones that run in HTML5 that do. I think I remember an old one or two from the Flash days, but since that is dead now, we are stuck with HTML5.

Lupo

I doubt we will get it on the browser because of the difference in programming languages used. Lots of mobile city-building games have this feature, but I cannot remember any browser-based ones that run in HTML5 that do. I think I remember an old one or two from the Flash days, but since that is dead now, we are stuck with HTML5.

Thank you for your help. I was simply hoping that they could make it possible. Especially for those of us that have not great eyesight as we age.

Aritra

@Lupo
Regardless of age or eyesight, it is a great tool. I think it turned out better than I was expecting.
I'd love to see it on desktop also, but not holding my breath.

Talaedraiia

I love this feature. It makes it so easy to move all my buildings around and it almost makes up for having to auto fight every event. Almost but not quite!

HonuMoana

The Hide Building feature on mobile is one of the best things that has been done there. It has made streets worth dealing with again. I am also older with poor eyesight. I had mostly given up on the fancy streets and was just going with the footpaths so I could sell them at will, and not deal with them. This is still an issue on the browser which I mostly play, so when I need to move a bunch of buildings or deal with my streets I just go to the mobile.

Lupo

Dear HonuMoa,
I turned 59 today. I have worn glasses since I was two years old. Moving roads is the bane of existence. Difficult to do on a phone. Hoping that I don't mess up and have my hand twitch and end up selling something by mistake.
Been there. Done That.

Huor

From what I understand, you can use the mobile app on the pc under and emulator like bluestacks so you can have the best of both worlds. I use a chromebook with a mouse so it feels very much like the pc when using the app.

Lupo

From what I understand, you can use the mobile app on the pc under and emulator like bluestacks so you can have the best of both worlds. I use a chromebook with a mouse so it feels very much like the pc when using the app.
Huor?
Sorry. I'm ancient and not very tech fluent. I have no Idea what you mean. :'(

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@Lupo It is a way to "cheat" the system and play a mobile app on a PC. There are programs you can install that emulate the Android environment, so that you can download apps from the Play Store and use or play them. I put cheat in quotes because since Elvenar is also a browser game, it is not a cheat to get around the system requirements, but there are a lot of mobile-only games that actively prevent or block their apps from even running on these emulators or block you from transferring your progress from the emulator back to the app on your phone.